Review of Star Princess Baltic Itinerary 13th August

suron

If anyone wishes to see this review it can be found on

www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=12469

This is a review from an English passenger's viewpoint but I hope it will prove of interest to everyone. We had a great trip and it was great to have the chance to meet up on board with fellow Cruise Critics from the Roll Call.

Thanks to everyone on the Roll Call for all the help and information provided in our chats prior to sailing.

Regards from

Suron (Suzanne in Bristol, England):)

Sultan, Many pax boarded mid day for our cruise, 1pm. Not sure how the lines were at that time. Not by choice, but, due to flight delays, I boarded late, 6pm. No lines for sure. My luggage also came very quickly.

You are going to have an awesome cruise. Wish I could join you all !!

Thanks to both Sunprincess and sultan for your reviews. I am planning on a trip to the Baltic next year, haven't decided on the date yet. I was wondering if you can tell me if a balcony stateroom is worth the extra money. I have always had either inside or a outside thought it would be nice to get an balcony this time and what side of the ship would be the best. Thanks every one for your help.

Delores

Delores,

You will love the Baltic. Just be prepared to be busy.

If you can afford it go for the balcony.

Personally for me this cruise is one that I was ok not having the balcony. Reason being you were barely in you cabin.

Some cruises, Med, Panama Canal, Tahiti, I must have a balcony.

Again, this cruise I don't think either side is better. Perhaps someopne who had a balcony can comment here.

Good Luck with your planning. Any questions, ask.

Cathy

I finally posted a review. This cruise is so good you could write a book! Suron and Sunprincess it was nice meeting you at the CC meeting. Thanks Sunprincess for arranging it.:) The one thing I forgot to mention on my review is that you should go to the lectures that John Lawerence offers. These are not the regular " get emeralds at this store". They are very comprehensive histories of the towns that you are going to the next day. The only problem with them is that the chairs are TOO comfortable and you will see some people drop off.:eek: Anyone going on this trip will have a wonderful time.

Archived