Bermuda Golf Excursion

AEckhardt

Does NCL no longer offer the Port Royal golf excursion? My BF did it back in May when we were there on the Breakaway and wanted to do it again off the Dawn, but it's not shown on the shore excursion choices. I figure either A: It's only offered on the Breakaway or B: NCL doesn't offer it anymore.

If his only option is to book it privately, he will, but it's easier to go through NCL and have transportation included. He'll be bringing his own clubs, so the bus isn't an option.

I appreciate any insight! Thanks!

My DH did the Port Royal excursion off the Dawn last year. I'm not seeing any golf excursions being offered for our May cruise on the Dawn. I wonder why they have disappeared completely. As you said, they can book on their own but he was planning to use OBC for some golf.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok, well at least that answers my question about it being offered on the Dawn, or at least it was at one time.

It's too bad. Maybe things will change in the next 7 months before our sailing. If not, he'll just have to round up some people and take a cab. He certainly won't miss the opportunity!

Thanks for your reply! :)

I called the precruise concierge desk and she connected me to the shore excursion desk. They have assured me that the Bermuda golf excursions are available. He's not sure when they will reappear on the website but they are available. When do you sail? Perhaps they will end up golfing together.

Just re-read your post and see you have 7 months to go, so looks like were not on the same sailing.

Edited by teakea

I called the precruise concierge desk and she connected me to the shore excursion desk. They have assured me that the Bermuda golf excursions are available. He's not sure when they will reappear on the website but they are available. When do you sail? Perhaps they will end up golfing together.

Just re-read your post and see you have 7 months to go, so looks like were not on the same sailing.

Thank you. That is great news! I haven't bothered to contact pre-concierge since we are so far out from sailing. I normally don't book this far out.

We did Bermuda in May last year. Beautiful weather, perfect for golf! The water wasn't quite "tropical" yet, but plenty warm for us New Englanders. Maybe 70°

Happy Cruising 😊