Book vista 2017

hollon

Unfortunately, I had to cancel the Sunshine, so really looking forward to this one.

A B2B sounds sooooo tempting on the Vista & we will keep open minds/wallets about doing a B2B :)!

Too bad you had to cancel the Sunshine cruise since the itinerary is so awesome.

A B2B sounds sooooo tempting on the Vista & we will keep open minds/wallets about doing a B2B :)!

Too bad you had to cancel the Sunshine cruise since the itinerary is so awesome.

I like having the 6 day Western to add on to the 8 day. Keeping my fingers crossed that I may still be able to do the Sunshine. Probably shouldn't have cancelled until later, but what's done is done. Since I have so far to travel, I now prefer doing B2B's or the longer cruises. Especially with a ship like Vista, a B2B gives more time to explore and enjoy everything on the ship.

I like having the 6 day Western to add on to the 8 day. Keeping my fingers crossed that I may still be able to do the Sunshine. Probably shouldn't have cancelled until later, but what's done is done. Since I have so far to travel, I now prefer doing B2B's or the longer cruises. Especially with a ship like Vista, a B2B gives more time to explore and enjoy everything on the ship.

I agree that since you have to travel so far to get to the Ports, it would be more cost effective to take a longer cruise while in the area. The Vista will be an amazing ship to explore & enjoy. We prefer longer voyages too. Seems like with the shorter ones, by the time you unpack & get settled in, it is time to pack to go since time seems to fly by.

Hope you can still do the Sunshine since it is 13 days with an awesome itinerary.

• 2 months later...

We just booked April 22, 2017 on Vista out of Miami, FL for an Exotic Southern Caribbean cruise. We're so excited. And the price for a brand new boat like this was not bad at all!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I was so excited when I first learned of this ship. I could not wait to book it. I booked the day it came out on sale. I think I am only going to do new ships from now on. I sailed on Anthem for a transatlantic and loved it do much I booked it again while still onboard. There is something special about a ship not many people have sailed on.