How many formal nights on the Dream?

pcbcruiser

Should be 2 formal nights (probably the first and last Sea Day).

They won't have formal night on the last sea day because that is usually the night before disembarkation. :rolleyes:

OP, the formal nights should be Monday and Friday. That is the usual set up for 7 night sailings.

They won't have formal night on the last sea day because that is usually the night before disembarkation. :rolleyes:

OP, the formal nights should be Monday and Friday. That is the usual set up for 7 night sailings.

Ah, sorry. Was going off my experience on the Liberty in October; 2nd formal night was the last Sea Day and also the day before disembarkation. Is that not the norm?

We are leaving out of New Orleans on the Dream June 28th and was wondering how many formal nights we will have on the trip?

Does anyone know if the teen club also have two formal nights?

Edited by carolknj

We just got off of the dream on sunday. We sailed out on the previous sunday. The first formal night was the monday night, and the second was the friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would love, love, love it if you had funtimes from your cruise that you could scan in and post so we know what entertainments are which nights. :D

Ah, sorry. Was going off my experience on the Liberty in October; 2nd formal night was the last Sea Day and also the day before disembarkation. Is that not the norm?

No it's not. I have been on the Liberty twice and have not had Elegant night the night before disembarkation. Weird. They generally do not have elegant the last night because people have to pack and get their luggage out.

ImageUploadedByForums1423611021.674611.jpg.0c8d2e8e62d38e4ebb5c813db7f445e2.jpg

1-30

ImageUploadedByForums1423611049.310185.jpg.fa231ef2548fda010eab85ebb67e4cd3.jpg

1-31

Sorry they aren't very clear. Most show times in the main lounge were 8:15 early seating and 10:15 late seating. The legends show and marriage game each had only one late seating. If you need a closer up picture of anything that you can't make out, just let me know.