VIP's

Gould

Not sure .. but the ever popular Rod Stewart was on the crossing before mine (the 09 August!). Tho Jackie Stewart was on my crossing. And I read George Lucas was on one this summer....

The Queen's certainly get their share of celebrities!

Has the recently transformed British Aristocrat, Madonna traveled on Cunard yet? (Holy har-lola, Batman, what a metamorphosis!):eek:

I'm not sure if this new Madonna is "tongue-in-cheek" or not (hope so for her sake). There are always celebrities traveling on Cunard, but they usually stay in their Grill Suites and their presence is often not known by other passsengers.

sorry wrong thread thought it was for visually impaired people:cool:

That's an obscure one. Either you think Madonna is amazing, or you don't wish to read about certain aspects of ship travel.

Actually, on second thought, looking at the bigger picture, this particular celebrity's antics are not really worth bothering about.:rolleyes:

I disembarked Queen Mary 2 on Fri Sept 2 here in New York. While waiting on the pier for my British friends to clear immigration I saw Carly Simon arrive for the eastbound crossing (big hat, limo, mountains of luggage.... the works!)

Michael

I disembarked Queen Mary 2 on Fri Sept 2nd here in New York. While waiting on the pier for my British friends to clear immigration I saw Carly Simon arrive for the eastbound crossing (big hat, limo, mountains of luggage.... the works!)

Michael

Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances) was on QE2 as a passenger a couple years ago. I saw her on a tender, but other than that, her presence was kept very low key. They did play the QE2 episode of KUA on the shipboard telly!

Julia

Speaking to one of the waiters on our crossing to NY 27/8 he informed us that 14 staterooms were occupied by members of the Kennedy family he also said that the two remaining brothers if the Bee Gees were guests some weeks previous and commented on how friendly they were. On our return to the UK 2/9/ the same waiter said that on board were Tony Bennet and Samuel J Lewis. Although I didn’t see any of those mentioned. I thought I saw the majority of the cast of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” music video

Archived