Sensational Wedding, January 25, 2015

I am having a Carnival wedding with luncheon reception this coming November. I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me.....

I've read on here that the cake tables are usually plain unless we bring our own decor. But how were the luncheon tables decorated, if at all?

Do you have any photos of the luncheon?

Should I plan to bring decor of my own?

What room did you eat in?

Were you permitted to play background music from your own ipod dock or whatever?

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I am having a Carnival wedding with luncheon reception this coming November. I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me.....

I've read on here that the cake tables are usually plain unless we bring our own decor. But how were the luncheon tables decorated, if at all?

Do you have any photos of the luncheon?

Should I plan to bring decor of my own?

What room did you eat in?

Were you permitted to play background music from your own ipod dock or whatever?

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

They decorated the cake table with my flowers, brooch bouquet, and ring box. The dinner table was set the same as it is for dinner. There really isn't any room for much else on those tables. They did put the menus I printed on each plate for the guests. I don't have pictures of the meal because I didn't buy them from the photographer and I was busy eating lol Yes you can play music from your own speaker in the background if you wish.