Getaway Spa Pass Price....

tjosh7

Pardon my ignorance... what is a spa pass?

it allows you access to use the spa facilities on board the ship. Unless your room is in the spa category, it costs extra to gain access to the spa facilities ( thermal pools, salt room, steam room, etc )

IS the spa package worth it? Are the facilities crowded?

On The Jewel, it was $298 per cabin for the week. We used it every evening to relax in the private hot tub, which was usually empty or only had 1 couple in it. We then relaxed on the heated lounges before heading to dinner. We often walked by the hot tubs outside, and noticed there were often 8-10 people jammed into them. For us, it was well worth it.

IS the spa package worth it? Are the facilities crowded?

We have done the spa pass on several ships, including the Getaway this past November. The Getaway spa was the most crowded of any of our past cruises, but still worth it to us. We were there every day at least once and sometimes twice.

Some guests tend to leave towels strewn about, especially on the tile loungers, but I just move unaccompanied towels and I have not yet had an experience of someone claiming I took 'their' spot. It would be nicer if people discarded their towels in the bins and/or if staff would remove unaccompanied ones.

Is that 298 per cabin just for the jewel? We are having an awful time getting a spa too that sleeps four but paying 600 for three adults is way too much for us. We are on the getaway btw

I think so...

It is $199 per person (7 Night cruise) for a Spa Pass on the Breakaway Class ships(Getaway and Breakaway)because the the Spa is bigger and have more features than the Jewel Class ship.

It was worth it according to my DH who got the pass and enjoyed using the facilities everyday. I did not want to pay another $199 for me so I never went there except during the spa tour.