Kids on China River cruise

amster

there were also no children that young on our tour there were a fair number of teenagers and young adults. The chinese love kids and will I am sure help. We were told on more than one occassion that kids in China are spoiled. They call them emporers and empresses. Because of the one kid issue(still in effect but beginning to be ignored by the middle class-they just pay the fine) each child is dotted on by 6 adults- The parents and both sets of grandparents! I am sure someone on the ship will help out although they are not really set up for it!

Proud charter member of the PPS-Passport Pusher Society

Mother's Day on the Dawn

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;05;09;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

smeyer418@yahoo.com

Celebrity, NCL, Overnight Ferry, hydrofoil between countries, car ferries and river cruise and of course the Staten Island Ferry

• 1 month later...

I'm on the Victoria Queen right now and there are no children onboard. There are no facilities for children. But with the daily tours and other onboard activities I would think that most kids would be kept busy and have an interest in the planned activites.

Laura

We are taking our 12 year old and his grandmother on the Viking River (China), leaving 7/12/04. He is fairly well traveled, but this will be his longest trip. I know he is very excited about going. My wife and I have been on many cruises (Seabourn,Royal Car.,Cunard,ect.), but this is our first river cruise. It has been great reading the reviews on this board. I will let you know how it goes with my son upon our return.

Archived