Half Moon Cay Villa Help needed

Tammylyne

My friend just booked a villa in HMC. We are 8 people in 3 cabins. I have some questions I hope someone can help me with.

1. Will all 3 cabins (8 of us) be able to early tender because we are sharing the villa or only the cabin that booked it?
  2. Does that include sodas and water or one or the other?
  3. Will 8 matts be included?

Thanks for any help :)

We did a cabana last year and it included 4 of everything (snorkle gear and mats) It also included 2 of the Liter bottles of water and 8 sodas (2 pp) When you go to Guest services (as soon as you board for best location) they will ask you what kind you want. You will also get nacho chips, with 3 different dipping sauces along with Platters of fruit and vegetables. Since the Cabana is for 4 and the Villa is for 8 bet you get double what we had. We were a family of 5 and some friends came by and we still didn't finish all the food we had.

Thank you. Do you happen to know about the tendering..thats my biggest concern, being in 3 different cabins?

We did a cabana last year and it included 4 of everything (snorkle gear and mats) It also included 2 of the Liter bottles of water and 8 sodas (2 pp) When you go to Guest services (as soon as you board for best location) they will ask you what kind you want. You will also get nacho chips, with 3 different dipping sauces along with Platters of fruit and vegetables. Since the Cabana is for 4 and the Villa is for 8 bet you get double what we had. We were a family of 5 and some friends came by and we still didn't finish all the food we had.

Yes. Whoever booked the cabana/villa will get an envelope with the tickets. That will get you the priority tender. Don't lose the tickets because someone will come around to the villa and collect the tickets during the morning. There will be 2 drinks for everyone and you get water too. You do sign up for the villa immediately upon boarding the ship and you slept the villa number you want, the sizes of fins and types of sodas you want.

Hope this helps.

We loved HMC and the villas were fantastic!!