UK Reviews of the Week by Jon65, Bonnyton & Dazzadd!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Majesty Absolutely Brilliant by Jon65

I will admit, I have never bothered to write a review on any holiday before but in an attempt to counterbalance some of the negative reviews on these sites about 'the Majesty", I'm urged to voice my opinion this once. I believe in the saying give credit where credits due. I will say that we have had a couple of previous ok cruising experiences but have not cruised with every Company/ Ship that floats unlike others on here, which makes me feel somewhat inadequate to leave a constructive comment but - I'll leave it anyway! Continue reading... Absolutely Brilliant

Celebrity Eclipse Caribbean Bliss by Bonnyton

Just back from 14 nights in the Southern Caribbean. Had a great time onboard the Eclipse. It's beginning to show a bit of wear, but is due for some changes in dry dock soon. Found Celebrity cutting back on lots of things, eg no shower gel no shower cap, not any thermal jugs of iced water no chocolates on pillows, we had 1 wrapped cookie one night . The bread baskets at dinner in the Main dining room consisted of 1 roll, breadsticks and bread cut into wedges big change from last year where the choice of bread was superb. Lots of small things you expect from Celebrity missing. Continue reading... Caribbean Bliss

Costa Serena Arabian Gulf Cruise by Dazzadd

A pretty looking ship standing so serenely in Dubai. The cruise ticket stated embarkation would commence at 8pm but I arrived much earlier and check-in and boarding actually started at 3pm. I do have to say one big downside was not being able to access your cabin until 8pm which was really hard as many passengers had travelled on overnight flights from Europe and all over the ship you could hear mini-meltdowns happening from really tired people. With hindsight I should have just checked in the luggage and taken one of the free shuttle buses from the port to Dubai Mall and kept myself busy instead of killing 5 hours trudging around the ship with my carry-on waiting to get into my cabin. Continue reading... Arabian Gulf Cruise

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin