"Secret" good cabin on NCL ship?

moesyk4

This is our first time sailing with NCL, and I know on the other lines we have sailed there are talk on the boards about cabins that "secretly" are better than others in the same class...such as on Carnival, some ships have French door access to an outdoor area but are labeled insides, or the current Family Oceanview we have booked on RCCL has 2 bedrooms whereas most are just open floor plan. Are there such things on NCL like a room with a surprisingly big balcony or something? I tried to search but nothing came up!

On the getaway on deck 8 Balcony room 8138 and 8738 have a larger balcony than the typical balcony room. It is the room closest to the Large balcony Mini suites and the deck starts getting wider for the Lg balcony mini suites. There is bonus balcony in these rooms.

Deck 10 penthouses and deck 10 aft balcony rooms (cat B1). Deck 10 has the largest balconies of all aft penthouses and the deck 10 balcony rooms have the largest balconies in that category on the Jewel and the Pearl. I'm not sure if that is the case with other NCL ships.

On the getaway on deck 8 Balcony room 8138 and 8738 have a larger balcony than the typical balcony room. It is the room closest to the Large balcony Mini suites and the deck starts getting wider for the Lg balcony mini suites. There is bonus balcony in these rooms.

Which is exactly why we booked this cabin ;)