What are the chances of a price drop? Spa suite...

TavelRN

I am currently booked in a balcony, for our upcoming Getaway Sail this May. We are not at the 75 days yet, but have been steadily watching the price on both this and the Haven Spa suites. Is it too soon/too late to see a drop?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I think that a price drop on the newer ships in the suites is less likely, but still, it never hurts to keep checking just in case. My first Jade cruise (when Jade was a couple years old) there was a huge drop in price for The Haven, so I upgraded from the 1 room Penthouse to the 1 Bedroom (with living room and dining room.) The price drop happened for 1 day only.

I snagged a price drop for a Spa Suite on Getaway that was unbelievable and never seen since...

Check daily, maybe it will happen for you.

This. When we cruised last minute on Getaway last spring, suites didn't drop significantly even just weeks before the cruise.

I snagged a price drop for a Spa Suite on Getaway that was unbelievable and never seen since...

Check daily, maybe it will happen for you.

Would you mind me asking what you paid? I can get it now for 1079/person, including the UBP. Wondering if I can do better than that. Just to clarify, it's the spa balcony. Not the spa haven suite.

Would you mind me asking what you paid? I can get it now for 1079/person, including the UBP. Wondering if I can do better than that. Just to clarify, it's the spa balcony. Not the spa haven suite.

Since a spa pass would be $199 you have a good price. I snagged that Suite at $1399. I was giddy...have never seen such a price again...

Wow. I'm going to keep an eye out. I would love to pay that price. I'm tempted to upgrade to a Spa balcony, but I'm just not sure how much we will really use the spa, however, if haven is thrown into the mix, it would be a done deal.

It really depends. On our Epic cruise in January, Spa Suites dropped to $1,199, Penthouses to $1,299, and Two-Bedrooms to $1,499--all around three-four weeks prior to sailing (and all three included UBP, UDP, and $300, so it was an incredible deal). We chose the Two-Bedroom and were thrilled with it. Never going to do a non-Haven NCL cruise again.