Quantum 12-night Thermal Price?

Guest maddycat
Does anyone know who has been on one of the 12-night Quantum sailings what the price of the thermal spa is for a couple?

I tried this on the main RCI thread and a good number of views but no responses, so trying again here. :)

Why don't you try emailing RCI. Then you can report back here. I know that I'm curious.

Why don't you try emailing RCI. Then you can report back here. I know that I'm curious.

Because I wouldn't trust their answer to be the actual special that's always or at least almost always offered if you do it on the first day after spa tour. They'd give the standard pricing.

On our Feb. 2, 11 nighter, the price was 199.00 for 2. I asked if any taxes or other fees were added and was told no. They only sell 60 spaces so we figured we would try it. The next morning the price came up as 234.00 and I went to the spa and cancelled. Was told it was a service fee and had no problem getting it cancelled.

On our Feb. 2, 11 nighter, the price was 199.00 for 2. I asked if any taxes or other fees were added and was told no. They only sell 60 spaces so we figured we would try it. The next morning the price came up as 234.00 and I went to the spa and cancelled. Was told it was a service fee and had no problem getting it cancelled.

Thank you so much. Yes, we know about the service/gratuity fee they add to the quoted price. We had it removed on our last cruise when the service turned out to be awful. But we love the heated beds. They are great for my mom's arthritis.