Cigars on the Pride

frostburgern

There was a bar by the forward pool on the Lido deck that used to sell them, but that is now the RedFrog Rum bar, so don't know if they still have them there. the gift shop also sells a few. We cruised Pride this past September, I'd bought a couple cigars at that bar and went up to deck 10 starboard to smoke them. I also smoked them on the designated area on Lido deck starboard side. I also may have smoked a couple on our balcony. Don't know if they altered the smoking areas after Pride was in dry dock, but I'll find out next month!

If this link works, it shows the smoking areas on Pride.

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/carnival-ship-approved-smoking-areas-pdf.ashx

Edited by bar1068

All of the ships I have been on have sold cigars in the liquor shop (also cigarettes. Seemed pretty pricey though. I bring my own. I can' speak for the Pride or other Spirit class ships but on the Triumph and Freedom (conquest class ships, they have turned one of the aft deck 5 lounges into a cigar bar/indoor smoking lounge. They sold them there also at a much better price.