Bar crawl passport, something different

jolyroger

Ok so while in Disney hubby and I drank around Epcot, I had purchased a Drink around the world Passport (a great group on the other social page that sells these mock passports) that every country you go to in epcot and have a drink, they sign it for you..So got the hubby and I to thinking suppose we did something similar on our Sunshine cruise. If anyone in our group wanted to participate in this bar crawl but using a mock cruise passport, but because I know there is no way with all the bars on any ship that we'd be able to walk after the first couple hrs..why not do something like this over the cruise duration...Do you think the the bartenders would sign these for us?? As an example, lets say the The Red Frog Pub, have the bartender sign next to it, then we write what we drank...Does this sound like a fun idea?? There is about 30 in my group of family and close friends and I'm trying to think of something fun to do together... Thanks for any feedback!

I personally think it would be a fun idea. It would also encourage people to go to places on the ship that aren't necessarily that popular. Eg. Alchemy bar for me. I always walk right past it but never stop.

I thought so too! We have so many different ages going and I thought this could be fun and like you said , go and try the not so popular bars, cause I know sometimes I get home and say " I didn't see that bar there" ,lol. And as a side note, that bar Alchemy , I am excited to try! Seems like a lot fun drinks to try there!!