To all 1-06-06 cruisers re: yahoo cocktail party

janycels

We have had to cancel our cruise for the Hong Kong/ Singapore cruise on Jan 06, 2006 because we will be in preproduction on a film, (starting in Jan 06.) Therefore, we will not be able to host the yahoo cocktail party next Jan. however, we rolled over our plans to the fololowing Jan 07. I know the book is not out yet,and schedules not set, but we will be called soon as they have it. I can't find the board for the 1-06-2006 cruisers, so I had to put this on the general board. I will be interested to read your comments after going on this cruise.----- 2007!!!! YIKES!!!!! Can't believe I'm planning that far ahead.

Bon Voyage!

Jan S

Hi Jan,

I know that they are canceled--at the beginning of this year they didn't have enough for our Yahoo party, so we held it in our suite -Vista 6002. I had offered to do that again on the HK/ Singapore cruise-1-06-06. I was on the board of the cruisers going on that cruise only-but when getting a new computer, I lost that link. Last time I got all the names (we had 19) and their cabin numbers, then put an invitation on their cabin doors. It was fun, and I was going to do it again in Jan 2006. Now I will have to extend that offer to Jan 2007. The offices in Fla are fine-no damage from Katrina.

Jan S

Guest Jancruz

Wow Jan..What a fun idea..Im so sorry you had to cancel but just think, you have longer to savor looking forward to the wonderful cruise you will be going on!!

Jan:) *****

Archived