Arlanda Airport to Frihammen pier

We ae booked on the Constellation July 3 and are flying into Arlanda Airport. Looking for suggestions for transportation to the pier. I believe it is Frihammen. We will probably have to many suitcases for public transportation.

We would appreciate any ideas. Thanks Sandy

Taxi Stockholm, one of the taxi companies operating in Stockholm, has set prices from Arlanda airport. An ordinary taxi from Arlanda to Frihamnen costs SEK 390 (today $51) or if you need a bigger taxi it will cost SEK 585 (today $76).

Hi "North-Bound", Thanks for the information (its really nice getting the input from someone living in Sweden. A further question- should I make a reservation with Taxi Stockholm or just find a taxi at the airport? If you suggest a reservation- do you have an email address or phone number for Taxi Stockholm? Thanks again for your reply. Sandy Lieb

Taxi Stockholm has many cars, and there should normally be no problem to find a taxi waiting. Some of the other taxi companys match their prices as well.

The internet site of Taxi Stockholm is only in Swedish so I will not post a link, but the e-mail address is kundcenter@taxistockholm.se should you decide to contact them.

Archived