nothing to do with cruising part 201

:rolleyes:

I found myself in a pub in Cork. A group of American tourists came in.

One of the Americans said, in a loud voice, "I hear you Irish think you are great drinkers.

I bet 5,000 euros that no-one here can drink 30 pints of Guinness in 30 minutes."

The bar was silent, the American noticed one Irishman leaving, no-one took up the bet.

40 minutes later the Irishman who left returned and said "Hey Yank, is your wee bet still on?"

"Sure" said the American, "30 pints in 30 minutes for a bet of 5,000 euros."

"Grand, " replied the Irishman, "so pour the pints and start the clock."

It was very close but the last drop was consumed with 2 seconds to spare.

"OK Yank, pay up." said the Irishman..

"I'm happy to pay, here's your money" said the American.

"But tell me, when I first offered the wager I saw you leave. Where did you go?'

The Irishman replied, "Well sir, 5,000 euros is a lot of money to a man like me, so I went to the pub across the road to see if I could do it."

Stevie :)

joking apart , very sad to hear the poor people in the latest runaway truck, a four year old tike died and her grandma walking her to home from school and others in the car OMG:mad:

my thougts go out to all concerned ,any spellilng erros not botherd as tears are streamin down my face as type this ,,,, sorry :o

joking apart , very sad to hear the poor people in the latest runaway truck, a four year old tike died and her grandma walking her to home from school and others in the car OMG:mad:

my thougts go out to all concerned ,any spellilng erros not botherd as tears are streamin down my face as type this ,,,, sorry :o

such kind thoughts stevie ... my heart also goes out to the families and the people of weston who have suffered this horrifiying tragedy