Bed Arrangement

laurmac

I have been checking my reservation, and cant seem to find where the arrangements for the bed are listed (ie queen or 2 singles)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The beds will be arranged when you arrive at your cabin. If you would like a different arrangement, simply inform the room steward and he/she will change it for you. Easy peasy.

I've done that before, but I always feel bad that I'm making them do extra work on a day when they are already busy. If I can get it right the first time, I'd feel better.

Warm fuzzys aside, it takes them just as much work to change the beds before you arrive as it does to change them after. There is no "extra" work involved...its something they'd have to do anyway.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

The beds will be arranged when you arrive at your cabin. If you would like a different arrangement, simply inform the room steward and he/she will change it for you. Easy peasy.

If you have two in your cabin and they can't assume you are married, usually they are arranged as two singles. They plan for re-arranging the beds on embarkation day so please don't feel afraid to ask! You can even leave a note if you cabin steward doesn't find you right away.