Diet tonic water on the Crown?

Lilypie01

I'm sure this has probably been addressed before, but does the Crown offer Diet tonic water onboard? Thanks for any info you can give!

I cannot understand why this is not freely available as we met many passengers who had been asking for this on the Emerald in Novemebr. I got diet tonic on the Royal last April without any hassle but was told there was none on board the Emerald. When I enquired about this at the Customer Service Desk I was told I should have requested it as a dietery requirement on the Cruise Personaliser. In the end the Bar Manager did find 14 bottles that he then left for me behind the bar we used at night. This became a huge talking point at the bar as other passengers felt a bit aggrieved when they saw me with it as they has also been asking for it and been told it was not available. We are booked on the Royal this April and I requested it on the personaliser. This has resulted in various emails from Princess regarding how many bottles/cans I would like. Still not sure how I will get these on board unless we choose to drink at the same bar all the time. There is a charge for them, I was charged $2 per bottle on the Emerald. As a previous poster said you can bring your own with you but I didn't fancy having to tote them around the ship each day/night and as we are travelling from the UK we would need to find a store near the hotel we are staying at in Miami the night before the cruise.

Diet tonic is not available in the bars but I have been able to get it from room service.

I haven't cruised on the Crown yet but I did recently get diet tonic on the Ocean Princess, the Ruby Princess and the Royal Princess. I have not attempted to get diet tonic on any other Princess ship upon which I've sailed.

So, given that my record is 100%, I'd be willing to bet a gummy bear that diet tonic IS generally available, from room service, across the Princess fleet.