Captain's Club Question

BrooklynGirl2

On the last formal night of your cruise (usually) there is a Captain's Club Cocktail party. Dress is formal and they serve drinks (for free) and and hors d'oeuvres. When you enter you will usually be greated and introduced to the Captain other various offices. The the CD introduces the Captain, he makes some small remarks and they give out the award for the passengers on board who have sailed the most times with Celebrity. Which is usually 20+.

Anne Maria

On the last formal night of your cruise (usually) there is a Captain's Club Cocktail party. Dress is formal and they serve drinks (for free) and and hors d'oeuvres. When you enter you will usually be greated and introduced to the Captain other various offices. The the CD introduces the Captain, he makes some small remarks and they give out the award for the passengers on board who have sailed the most times with Celebrity. Which is usually 20+.

Anne Maria

Very cool!.. I did not know that!.. I will have to be on the look out for our next cruise!

Hi Brooklyn Girl,

I believe that you will get a personal invitation, in your cabin, to the repeat customers party. In any case it will be listed in your daily activities progam. There is also a get together of the Cruise Critic members on board, that includes coffee and snacks. You can register for this under the Celebrity/Cruise Critic Connection on this site. An opportunity to meet some of you fellow CC posters if there are 25 or more registered.

Petert

who cruised plenty on "X" with her husband & then he died & in his will he gave "X" plenty of money for her to cruise once a month for life. She was at 113 that night at the party. The Captain made a toast to her husband, late but not forgotten by "X". I learned the story from the host working it.

Archived