NCL Majesty Suite

Surfdancer

Can someone, ANYONE, tell me about the suites on the Norwegian Majesty? I will be in 902 and would like to know whatever you can share about this room or about the suites in general. Particularly, I would like to know about amenities (robes, toiletries, flowers, etc.). A friend said you receive all kinds of perks that makes the extra $$$ worth it, but since then I have been told that it is not so. Also, are the rooms as shabby as some have reported; what's the view like. (Like Debby in her post, who wants to know what the view is like with the bridge so near, I would like to know what it is like with the lifeboats so near - I think that's going to be a bigger problem than the bridge.) So, you get the gist of my concerns. LIQUOR - does anyone know what a "bar set-up" consists of, what the cost is, etc. etc? We took the suite because we have a 3-1/2 year old with us and he is bringing an army of plastic dinosaurs and god only knows what else, so we need the room. Any help answering the above questions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Archived