Getaway Interior Rooms

tnd2252

I am new to NCL, so I need some info. My husband and I are taking our 3 kids and 2 of their friends on a cruise this fall. Since we are paying for all of us to go and will need 2 rooms, we'd like 2 connecting rooms. Are there any interior connecting rooms? If so what deck?

Thanks

Short answer to the Getaway Insides - Yes, there are.

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/getaway/deck-plans#dsr8

Check out the plans for deck 11, 12, and 13 (IC and or IB category, or higher)

How old are the kids and their friends ? since you will need an adult in each stateroom for booking purposes, and, permission to travel notes (signed) from the friend's parents/guardian for you to take them along, as I understood those rules.

Depending on prices and needs, you might be better off doing an oceanview with an inside across the hallway, or, get the larger Family Oceanview that sleep up to 5, with the current promo of KSF or 50% off pricing.

Edited by mking8288

Short answer to the Getaway Insides - Yes, there are.

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/getaway/deck-plans#dsr8

Check out the plans for deck 11, 12, and 13 (IC and or IB category, or higher)

How old are the kids and their friends ? since you will need an adult in each stateroom for booking purposes, and, permission to travel notes (signed) from the friend's parents/guardian for you to take them along, as I understood those rules.

Depending on prices and needs, you might be better off doing an oceanview with an inside across the hallway, or, get the larger Family Oceanview that sleep up to 5, with the current promo of KSF or 50% off pricing.

The family room would be great, but there will be at least 6 people(one of the kids we are taking with us their parents and siblings may be going too) I will need a room for and from what I understand that the family oceanview room will only sleep 5.