Sushi on the Dream?

mailgirl1978

I know the Sushi Bar has been changed to the Taste bar and the last time we were on the Dream the only sushi in had was in the MDR as an appetizer. Well I just read a review from a cruiser in January who showed a plate of sushi delivered to her room that her husband had ordered! So how is this so??? Lol

Just an FYI, we ordered a large Sushi Tray on the pre 2.0 Legend from Bon Voyage. Every time we asked for it, they said the Sushi Chef was not there. Finally on the second to last day of the cruise, I asked for a refund for the tray. They said the chef was there, and someone would bring it up in an hour. What I got was pretty lousy, it looked like the smoked salmon from breakfast, along with some shrimp salad rolls. It was nothing like what was pictured. I would never order any serious food tray from the Bon Voyage Department again. This might not be your experience, as I'm sure any ship with a Bonsai Sushi would have better quality rolls.