Trying to choose a ship! help!!

Dmom & dad

my family has been fairly loyal to royal, however, we have sailed the dream and are thinking about doing another carnival cruise in 2016. I am having a hard time figuring the ships out. nothing really lays it out like newest to oldest. we have two teenagers and want to make sure I choose a ship they will like this is easy to do on royals site but not really on carnival im not knocking it just trying to figure it out any help would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks in advance!

heidi

I love the Dream class, so I don't think you could go wrong with any of those ships. I have sailed the Dream twice and I will be sailing the Breeze for a second time in July. The Breeze is by far my favorite ship to date. I think Carnival Sunshine would also be great since it has been seriously updated and has all the latest amenities Carnival has to offer. I am booked for the brand new Carnival Vista in 2016, but it is a European cruise. If that fits your budget, obviously do that!

here's an easy way to compare them from newest to oldest, smallest to largest, etc. - sorted by class:

carnival-ship-classes_zps4f39ed6a.png

i agree that the way they have the ships listed on the site doesn't make sense any more as it's not broken down by class like it is here.

my family has been fairly loyal to royal, however, we have sailed the dream and are thinking about doing another carnival cruise in 2016. I am having a hard time figuring the ships out. nothing really lays it out like newest to oldest. we have two teenagers and want to make sure I choose a ship they will like this is easy to do on royals site but not really on carnival im not knocking it just trying to figure it out any help would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks in advance!

heidi

Havent sailed on them, but the Dream class looks awfully nice with lots of fun for the kids on lido deck. From my own experience, the Conquest class with 2.0 are pretty nice as well.

I also vote for the Breeze :) There are lots of the teens to do with the ropes course, pools, water slides, and sports square. We were also on the Dream last year and my almost teen loved it, and she is very upset that when I leave in a few weeks for a girls trip on the Breeze that she is not going.

Edited by cruisecraze96