OBC for 2016

Jen1

Hi,

I'm looking at booking a cruise tomorrow for the 20th February 2016 on the Azura. I've just been looking on the P&O website and the current OBC offer doesn't apply for 2016 bookings. We are on the Ventura in two weeks time and I wondering if I should hang fire and see what offers they are offering onboard. As anyone returned recently and know what they are offering at the moment?

Many thanks

Jenny

Hi,

I'm looking at booking a cruise tomorrow for the 20th February 2016 on the Azura. I've just been looking on the P&O website and the current OBC offer doesn't apply for 2016 bookings. We are on the Ventura in two weeks time and I wondering if I should hang fire and see what offers they are offering onboard. As anyone returned recently and know what they are offering at the moment?

Many thanks

Jenny

Jenny, you may be aware of this already just in case you are not you can purchase a future cruise downpayment once you are on the ship. Cost £50 pp this allows you to purchase a cruise within 1 year either thru TA or P&O direct and you will receive this additional OBC that P&O are offering normally £50pp and the original £50pp that you paid is deducted from any future deposit that you require to pay. This £50pp is in addition to any other OBC that TA or P&O are offering. If you book onboard you will also receive £50pp in addition to whatever P&O are offering regarding OBC. Obviously the £50 OBC will increase if your cruise is over 14 days .

Pat

We were on the Aurora in January and they were offering the deal above, I wish I had taken it but couldn't commit to another cruise within 12 months but when we got back home we couldn't resist looking at the cruises and booked another one for November!

We were on azura two weeks ago and they were offering triple on board credit for 2016 Caribbean cruises if you booked onboard.

However the obc for a two week cruise in a balcony cabin was only £70 so triple is £210 , which is not great considering the price for the exact cruise we were on had increased in price by £500 each in 2016.

Many thanks everyone for your responses. I decided to book the cruise yesterday, there were only only a few balcony cabins left on deck C and I didn't want to run the risk of waiting until I boarded Ventura this Saturday to be told there were no cabins left. I received £70pp OBC, not great but the balcony cabin on deck C was important.

Thanks again

Jenny