Steak house reservations

latitude918

I filled out the reservation form form for the steak house, for my cruise in October aboard the Conquest. I got an email from the steakhouse itself, verifying my reservation. However, when I click on "my activities" for the cruise on Carnivals website, it doesn't have anything listed as "during the cruise".

Am I over thinking this, or do I need to get this straightened out?

The steakhouse reservations won't show up anywhere on your documents or cruise details on the website.

It is recommended to print the email confirmation and take with you so if there is an issue, you can show them.

Thanks for the heads up!

I made reservations three weeks ago for my upcoming cruise 2/25/15 and I never received a confirmation email. When I called Carnival I was told the confirmation will be sent out a week before sailing so after checking yesterday and no email, I resubmitted my request and again nothing. I guess I will have to wait until I board the ship.:confused:

Good luck!

I made reservations three weeks ago for my upcoming cruise 2/25/15 and I never received a confirmation email. When I called Carnival I was told the confirmation will be sent out a week before sailing so after checking yesterday and no email, I resubmitted my request and again nothing. I guess I will have to wait until I board the ship.:confused:

Good luck!

I would email them again.

Whenever we make them, we get an email back the same day, or at the very latest, the next day.

I print it out and put it in the "FOLDER":D:D

I made reservations for the first and last night at the Steakhouse on Conquest in Sept. I received both confirmations the next morning.

The last time on Valor, I printed them and brought them with me, but there was no need as they had our reservation