Udp and ubp

landlady1952

My husband and I are departing March 29 on the Epic. We have the options if choosing the ultimate beverage plan or the ultimate dining plan...which do you think is a better deal? We're not huge drinkers; we enjoy an occasional beer and cocktail, but is the complimentary good yummy enough to enjoy free drinks?

The offer? It's been running basically since Dec 16 with small variations, I doubt that they'd be extending it anymore.

oh I mean in the future, maybe late summer/fall - its the best promo they have, but I'm not ready to book another cruise yet

wonder if they will bring it back??? hopefully so!

Depends on sales - if they are short they might run it again. It is a constantly moving playing field. If we could all predict market moves with 100% accuracy the capitalist system as we know it would be dead.

We are sailing in November and got a fantastic rate with this promotion. We are in an M6 on Breakaway with the kids sail free and ultimate beverage package/soda package. I paid all but $5 on it and I was watching rates to see if it dropped any further before the promo ends on Feb 28. Well, I just paid the $5. There is nothing left in my category except guarantee and I really like my cabin. Only place to go up is to Haven and I didn't find it to be what our family likes, and there's no way those prices will drop that much. Plus the M6 balconies are better. (In my opinion of course)

Edit to add: The price for our category has gone up $100 since the beginning of the month.

Edited by ncklhaus

We are sailing in November and got a fantastic rate with this promotion. We are in an M6 on Breakaway with the kids sail free and ultimate beverage package/soda package. I paid all but $5 on it and I was watching rates to see if it dropped any further before the promo ends on Feb 28. Well, I just paid the $5. There is nothing left in my category except guarantee and I really like my cabin. Only place to go up is to Haven and I didn't find it to be what our family likes, and there's no way those prices will drop that much. Plus the M6 balconies are better. (In my opinion of course)

Edit to add: The price for our category has gone up $100 since the beginning of the month.

How do you see if upgrades are available?