Questions for Recent Glory Cruisers

scsagh

It's been almost a year since we were last on the Glory. Does anyone know if they still offer free Zumba classes?

Also, is Everson Bevelle still the cruise director? I couldn't tell for sure from the list on John Heald's Blog.

Thanks! :)

It's been almost a year since we were last on the Glory. Does anyone know if they still offer free Zumba classes?

Also, is Everson Bevelle still the cruise director? I couldn't tell for sure from the list on John Heald's Blog.

Thanks! :)

I think he is, can't remember what his name is, but I think he called himself Rev Dr E or something like that. Really annoying with a Chow Chow double Chow on his announcements. He did a good enough job though.

I think he is, can't remember what his name is, but I think he called himself Rev Dr E or something like that. Really annoying with a Chow Chow double Chow on his announcements. He did a good enough job though.

I LOVED Eversen. And, yes, he does call himself the Rev Dr E. I only hope he's still there in May when we go.

Eversen is a good friend of ours, and is on the Glory until 3/7. He is back on 4/18 until 10/10. He is trying to establish himself as the Rev. Dr. E because so many people don't remember his name correctly (Emerson, Eberson, Everson, etc.). We love him. Can't help with the Zumba lessons.

Eversen is a good friend of ours, and is on the Glory until 3/7. He is back on 4/18 until 10/10. He is trying to establish himself as the Rev. Dr. E because so many people don't remember his name correctly (Emerson, Eberson, Everson, etc.). We love him. Can't help with the Zumba lessons.

Thanks for the info! I had him as Assistant CD with Matt Mitcham twice on the Glory and those 2 were quite the combo! Then he made CD when Matt went to Breeze and had him the last 2 times on Glory. He is so much fun! My mom will be glad as she loved his singing too and was hoping he would be there this time around. I'm glad to see that he will. Thanks again!!

We are on a B2B from Feb. 28 to March 14th so I was glad to hear we will have Eversen for at least one of those weeks.

Any idea who will be CD for the week of 3/7?

We are on a B2B from Feb. 28 to March 14th so I was glad to hear we will have Eversen for at least one of those weeks.

Any idea who will be CD for the week of 3/7?

According to my schedule it is Adam Cornes filling in. We don't know him. Also FYI the schedule may change, and often does

Edited by NavarreCruiser

According to my schedule it is Adam Cornes filling in. We don't know him. Also FYI the schedule may change, and often does

Thanks. Where did you get the schedule you have? The one I found online only goes through February.

Hello. I am scheduled to cruise the Glory on 10/17 so it looks like we will miss Eversen. Does your schedule show who will be replacing him? Thank you!

Edited by Taylor95

We are on the 4/18 cruise and were told it would not be him, through his face book page. Had this changed?

I put the question on John Heald's Facebook page and he said our B2B weeks (Feb. 28 & March 7) would be Eversen's last two weeks as CD before taking a break. Isn't there usually overlap on the last week as the new CD takes over?

We shall see! :)

Adam Cornes is the CD for the 4/18 sailing