Canceled Cococay Excursions

mom3x

I'm sure this has already been covered... but I'm compelled to inquire.

If one books a shore excursion for Cococay, and the ship never stops there - for whatever reason - is the money then transferred back to your seapass account? My assumption is yes. And, if that's correct, will it happen during the duration of the trip?

I've seen more and more posts about ships not stopping in Cococay due to high winds and whatnot. So I'm wondering if it's even worth booking the excursion (kayaking and snorkeling) in the first place.

Thanks, in advance!!

Yes, it will be put back on your account. It may take a day or two to show up so keep checking the account on the tv or go to the guest services/excursions desk to make sure it has been processed.

As for booking in advance, it really depends on the type of excursion it is. For something like jetskiing that may have limited availability and is likely to fill up you want to book in advance to secure your spot. For kayaking and snorkeling you may be able to wait until on board or even at Coco Cay but if you want to make sure you have a spot then book in advance.

I am 0 for 1 at Coco Cay but have heard many who have never missed it. It really seems to be hit or miss though certain times of the year may be better than others.