RCCL prices higher than On-Line Sellers

RickT

I book thru one of these big Cruise Brokers and got 2 cabins 1 inside and 1 balcony for less then what it would cost me for 1 balcony cabin thru RCI.

The only thing with this big Cruise Broker is, you need to know what you want because you don't get much in the "customer service" dept.

OK w/me because I enjoy researching before I book

Also last year I booked thru then and had a few issues, they put my husband and I at a table for 2 and my Teenage son on a seperate Dining Floor at a table for 8! No prooblem just went to fix it w/ the dining staff.

Still worth the big savings to me

So, who are the big cruise brokers? Hints please. I want cheap but I need recommendations so I don't end up giving my money to somebody who steals it or something.

Susan

The hints given above would include I cruise and travel o city--just put them together and add the dot com at the end. Major suppliers of all kinds of travel products.

Curious -- I thought that TA's who book large blocks of cabins were required to give them back to the market 60 days out, or after final payment time. Any one know? Perhaps the OP's cruise is farther out than that? I also thought RCL and Celeb didn't allow posting less expensive fares -- and that you only could get freebies from your TA (I usually get 150 to 250 ship credit, which I consider to be more than a nominal difference) to make it worth while not to book direct -- so I, too, am surprised by the OP. Also curious if the OP used ***** to see what prices popped up there.

Perhaps the OP's cruise is farther out than that? Also curious if the OP used ***** to see what prices popped up there.

Cruise I booked is for March 2006. Still haven't seen any prices that even come close. Did not use *****, first I've heard of it was right now. I'll take a peek and see.

Archived