Question about which trip insurance?

summercruise2015

Hi. I am def doing the trip insurance, that is not the question. I have used it in the past. And for personal reasons, I may never know if I would have to use it again.

That being said I have always assumed to use the insurance provided to me. In this case, through NCL. After reading the posts, I have started researching insuremytrip.com. Do any of those policies offer 100% resinbursed trip cancellation? I don't see that option.

Also, any recommendations as to which insurer you all used?

Thank you for the advice. I only hve a day or two left to make the switch!

Hi. I am def doing the trip insurance, that is not the question. I have used it in the past. And for personal reasons, I may never know if I would have to use it again.

That being said I have always assumed to use the insurance provided to me. In this case, through NCL. After reading the posts, I have started researching insuremytrip.com. Do any of those policies offer 100% resinbursed trip cancellation? I don't see that option.

Also, any recommendations as to which insurer you all used?

Thank you for the advice. I only hve a day or two left to make the switch!

They offer reimbursement up to the insured amount for trips cancelled for covered reasons, at least the ones that I have read do. I've always selected Travel Guard Silver but there are a lot of good policies.

i contacted tripinsurancestore and steve helped me pick out a policy. they really have a great website full of information. many of the policies i researched offered 100% reimbursement up to the amount insured for almost anything. i definitely recommend the site.

also, i never get the insurance offered by the people i'm booking my travel with. sure, it's underwritten by another company but you can't tell me they don't have their best interests in mind - not mine. plus they're often more expensive than other policies.