Michaels Club Concierge on Summit

jjmock

My sister in law is hoping to get married on Summit in May 2015, and is finding the Celebrity Wedding planning people, The Wedding Experience, something less than helpful. They have said that a number of details will be worked out by the Michaels Club concierge, but are unable to put her in touch with him/her. I know that those of us in Celebrity Suite or higher should be contacted by the concierge shortly before the cruise, but she would rather not wait till then, and I cant blame her. Anyone know how to perhaps get the email address of this person on Summit? Any advice? Thanks

My sister in law is hoping to get married on Summit in May 2015, and is finding the Celebrity Wedding planning people, The Wedding Experience, something less than helpful. They have said that a number of details will be worked out by the Michaels Club concierge, but are unable to put her in touch with him/her. I know that those of us in Celebrity Suite or higher should be contacted by the concierge shortly before the cruise, but she would rather not wait till then, and I cant blame her. Anyone know how to perhaps get the email address of this person on Summit? Any advice? Thanks

Just wanted to say hello, and invite you to join our roll call and register for the Connections Party if you haven't already :)

Our roll call is here if you are interested:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2073186

In May, the concierge should be Jole, we really enjoyed her help on our cruise with her this past August and look forward to seeing her in April.

If you don't get somewhere with her, I have an email for the corporate concierge that may work, and I'd also recommend contacting the contactmichael@celebritycruises.com address as you'll get an answer / help from someone able to help.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I have the concierge's card from the Constellation (Leo) and it has the ' in the email address. Unless you think the Summit is different.

FYI. the email above is incorrect. Need to remove the '

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is copied from an email from Jole, back in August:

SM_Michael'sClubConcierge@celebrity.com

Looks like it has the ' to me.

I personally think any punctuation in email addresses is a mistake, so if I was in charge of their IT or Marketing I would remove them, but apparently, they feel differently. We all know about their IT department though :D

Happy sailing,

Jenna