How To Get Airline Boarding Pass Printed On Ship?

florida lover

...... However when sailing on Carnival last year I do recall some sort of kiosk for specifically printing boarding passes in their cafe area. It's been quite a few years since we've sailed Celebrity so I am unsure if they have something like this.
Celebrity ships do not have a special kiosk specifically for that purpose.

You can print boarding passes on Celebrity ships using any of the computers at the ship's internet lab.

We were going to try to do the Luggage Valet anyway, did it on our last Princess cruise and thought it was well worth it, don't recall how we got our boarding passes though. When we pick up our Luggage Valet tickets do they hand us boarding passes then, seems logical?

Thank you.

Your luggage valet packet will be delivered to your stateroom, and in the package, will also be your printed boarding passes.

You have to sign up for the program, so be on the look out for it or ask.

I was surprised Luggage valet wasn't made so obvious on my Sillie sailing out of FLL. I saw no mention anywhere, and only because I was in a suite with Michael's club access, was it I learned it was being offered when the concierge asked if I'd like to use the service.

Do know it's only offered in certain ports, certain ships/itineraries within those ports, and not all airlines participate.