Carnival Hub App....how is it?

MickCruiser

Is the hub app and social media package two different things? Is so, are they both on just a few ships or is the hub app available on all?

They are 2 different things. The app is only available on the Breeze. It's free, aside from the chat feature. You can also purchase the social media package but don't have to go thru the app to use those sites.

I always seem to end up on the ship that it hasn't rolled out to yet, My NCL ship last year didn't have it and now my Carnival ship. Boo.

I have 5 teenagers to keep track of this trip. Life would be so much easier if I picked the right ship.

Is this for android phones also? Can I get it from playstore? Does Carnival Magic have this? I am going on Magic in a couple weeks. This would be great compared to paying for the over priced internet service.

It's available in the playstore. Download it prior to boarding the ship. I'm not sure if the magic has it yet? I'm sure someone else can answer that.

Is this for android phones also? Can I get it from playstore? Does Carnival Magic have this? I am going on Magic in a couple weeks. This would be great compared to paying for the over priced internet service.

no, it's only available on breeze currently.