Blue Safari Islands Tour

douggw

We had a group of 12 that stopped at St Martin during our cruise last month. I was "in charge" of finding excursions for our group at the 5 stops we made on the cruise. I always book "off the ship" and do extensive research on here and Trip Advisor when trying to find something to do.

It came time for St. Martin and didn't find much on here, but did find Blue Safari on Trip Advisor. They have over 130 reviews, and 128 of them are 5 stars. The other two are 4 stars.

It was so highly rated, I decided to give them a try. My multiple emails with many questions were responded too quickly. I was able to pay my deposit (and full amount if I wanted to) with my credit card via PayPal.

We were excited about this tour and it was finally time. We arrived in St Martin, made the 10 min walk to our pick up location and met our "Captin" Sander.

Well, the trip lasted all day. We went to three different locations, had some beach time, went snorkeling in two places, saw turtles, had a great lunch, stopped at the airport to watch planes fly over us, and sped across the ocean in a speed boat. What more could you ask for?

The company was 100% professional and by far, hands down, everyone in our group said this was the best excursion during the entire cruise.

They have two tours to choose from, (one requires you to bring your passport) and we would go back to St Martin just to take the other tour we didn't do.

You will not be disappointed by Blue Safari. You can find them easily by goggling them...and read the reviews on Trip Advisor.

Two thumbs up!

What is the price? Is it per person? What happens if your ship doesn't make it in will they refund your money?

If you go to the website, they have the prices there, but it's $99.

They will refund if your ship doesn't make it> I had the same question

Do you have their web address? I am not finding a website.

Yes, but it will get deleted in here. Do a google search for blue safari st maartin, or you can put all those words together and add a .com to the end :)

• 4 weeks later...

Our group of 8 had a fun day with blue safaris. It was just a short walk to their boat, we had the boat with the glass viewing area. Great views, had a fun time snorkeling and then relaxed at the beach after a tour of the island. Everyone agreed it was the best day of the trip. Lots of smiles all around.