My 4600 calorie diet begins today

david_sobe

Hello from the beautiful Getaway

Quickest embarkation ever. We were on board by noon and the room was already ready. Adrian is the concierge and he is as good as everyone says he is. The forward penthouses are amazing like the master bedroom in a 4 million dollar yacht. Good service so far. Mauricio is our room steward. Cagneys last night....new menu a mixed bag I will write about later. Tonight is magic show. The Grammy experience was our highlight last night with amazing talent (name escapes me because I am typing too fast). Over cast day so the spa was crowded this morning. Spa and Gym much bigger and better on Epic. No big surprises since I saw so many photos and videos of Epic before. Many familiar faces.... saw Lani our butler from Epic in 2010.

Having a great time so far but how could you not. Having 2 full days at sea is the best way ever to start a vacation.

Was able to get 50 mins extra on internet package as latitudes member.

Oh, the new tea is not so bad. 2 tea bags made dark tea. Tea is an acquired taste and I did not think it was too bad. I brought green Tazo organic tea and I actually like the tea on board better.

Bad sewage smell in our cabin but hoping it will fade as the days go by.

May check in at the end of the week. Taking lots of photos of food and such to give a review a different spin than the normal day by day.

Cant wait to try the water slides and rope course.

Take care everyone. Will have a drink for everyone tonight for sure!