Carnival Valor- what time does it pull into St Thomas

belizabeth28

Hello,

just wondering if anyone knows what time the Carnival Valor arrives in St Thomas? It leaves from Puerto Rico at 10 PM and arrives in St Thomas at 7 AM. The distance between PR and ST Thomas is not far, but this is my favorite port to view while pulling in. Just curious if anyone knew about what time the ship would be pulling in. thanks!

When we were on Valor in May 2013 for the itinerary out of San Juan, I got up for sunrise at 6AM and could see St. Thomas in the distance. We were very close with good sailing in views at 6:30AM. St. Thomas is also one of our favorites to view as well...but just wait until you sail into St. Lucia. We were able to see the Pitons at 5:30AM since we were coming up from the south (Pitons on right/starboard side of ship).

Sounds beautiful! I was hoping to see the Pitons in St Lucia but we have an excursion booked, was not sure if we would see them at all but so glad to hear we will see them pulling in to port!

I hope you do get to see them. I think we were scheduled to dock at 8AM but were actually at the dock at 7:30 but think we were still waiting for the ship to clear customs. I'm glad we got up early since it was a good 2 hours before we actually arrived in port. The sun was just coming up too. The ship doesn't sail real close to the island but you can definitely see them. I hope you have a great time - that was our favorite, and most scenic, cruise.

I hope you do get to see them. I think we were scheduled to dock at 8AM but were actually at the dock at 7:30 but think we were still waiting for the ship to clear customs. I'm glad we got up early since it was a good 2 hours before we actually arrived in port. The sun was just coming up too. The ship doesn't sail real close to the island but you can definitely see them. I hope you have a great time - that was our favorite, and most scenic, cruise.

i just read your review for this itinerary it was fantastic! Loved all the pictures, i cannot wait to get there and see it all for myself!

i just read your review for this itinerary it was fantastic! Loved all the pictures, i cannot wait to get there and see it all for myself!

Thank you and so glad you enjoyed the pictures...I took a lot. LOL!!! Seriously, the pictures do not do the scenery justice...just wait until you see it for real. We will probably do this same itinerary again since there is just so much to see and do, but we just don't know when that will be yet. I'm in the process of "arm twisting" my DH. :D