Gigi's Resort by the Beach

dchip

Any experience with this little boutique hotel?? Liked the looks of the Nairobi suite. It's seems to be in a great location and decent pricing. Many good reviews on Trip Advisor.

Thanks to Trent S and others we canceled BW Thunderbird in Sunny Isles and are still hunting :)

TrentS you are invaluable to those of us that have no experience with FLL area. Thanks again.

Denise

• 2 weeks later...

Just went there a coule months back.

I was a little disappointed in it. Gigi is no longer there..she was bought out.. From the reviews I read, she was a highlight of the hotel

The place definitely has some character, but it is an older building. For the price, I'm not complaining..at least they kept the rooms clean..better than some other el cheapo places (Sea Club)

Thanks BTfan for letting me know that Gigi is no longer there. Now I won't be disappointed when we arrive. The location of Gigi's looks great, is it in reality :)

There is an air show the weekend we are arriving so everything was sold out and I also didn't want to spend $300/night on a room for 4 nights before a 15 day cruise. I was excited when I found Gigi's. Did you see the Nairoibi Suite??

Thanks again for your help, love the dog.

Thanks BTfan for letting me know that Gigi is no longer there. Now I won't be disappointed when we arrive. The location of Gigi's looks great, is it in reality :)

There is an air show the weekend we are arriving so everything was sold out and I also didn't want to spend $300/night on a room for 4 nights before a 15 day cruise. I was excited when I found Gigi's. Did you see the Nairoibi Suite??

Thanks again for your help, love the dog.

It really is in a great location. The beach is a block away, and there is alot of shopping and dining within a few blocks..

I didn't see the Nairobi Suite..I had the Ibiza Room.

Archived