surfgirl - snorkel park ??

lmedw

Surgirl - Since you really like this place I have a question for you - I'm planning to snorkel at the snorkel park and will have my own equipment with me. My sister has never done it and doesn want to buy before she finds out if she likes it or not. Do they rent stuff there at the park? TIA

Tobacco Bay Beach and Snorkel Park Beach definitely both have snorkel rentals and the snorkelling is good at each of those locations. I am not sure whether Horsehoe Bay Beach rents snorkeling gear. The surf is a lot rougher there, so I'm not sure how good the snorkeling would be.

Horseshoe Bay does have snorkel gear. If you are going to the snorkel park, I would bring some sort of beach shoe. My son got a pretty bad cut on his foot there and when we wen to first aid, they told us many people were there before him with cuts and such. Talking to people when we returned to our ship, stated that they had also injured themselves there.:(

Horseshoe Bay does have snorkel gear. If you are going to the snorkel park, I would bring some sort of beach shoe. My son got a pretty bad cut on his foot there and when we wen to first aid, they told us many people were there before him with cuts and such. Talking to people when we returned to our ship, stated that they had also injured themselves there.:(

Thanks for the warning. Are you talking about the bottom of the surf or on the beach itself is rough??? :confused: If it's that bad may have to rethink.

Surgirl - Since you really like this place I have a question for you - I'm planning to snorkel at the snorkel park and will have my own equipment with me. My sister has never done it and doesn want to buy before she finds out if she likes it or not. Do they rent stuff there at the park? TIA

I was there two Saturdays ago and you can rent this. What ship are you going on?

Sorry, I haven't been checking this forum in a bit.. but I see your questions were answered.

Have a fabulous time, and please do post on this thread when you get back and tell us what you thought of the snorkeling!

Bon Voyage!

Archived