Breakaway dailes?

ARI421

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again JoAnn. Sailing this Sunday, and I love skimming thru

the Dailies. I have been going back to them for months, especially on SNOW DAYS here in NJ. Thank you for taking the time to post these.

These are Breakaway to Bermuda dailies from last year. I have them saved to my favorites so I can look at them over and over lol :o. I can't remember which CC member originally posted these, but I am very grateful to whoever it was!

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=212C50A4CFBC4539!2479&ithint=file%2c.pdf&app=WordPdf&authkey=!APa72AqCGmX5voY

These are Breakaway to Bermuda dailies from last year. I have them saved to my favorites so I can look at them over and over lol :o. I can't remember which CC member originally posted these, but I am very grateful to whoever it was!

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=212C50A4CFBC4539!2479&ithint=file%2c.pdf&app=WordPdf&authkey=!APa72AqCGmX5voY

Ahhh, perfect! Thanks for posting!

Thanks so much!!! I spent hours viewing the Boards to find similar Breakaway Dailies (with no real success). Our trip in 7/19/15-7 Days Bermuda so theses are perfect!

Do you happen to have the embark/disembark note pages too?

Any other docs that you found useful... as I have been an 'RCLer' up to this point.

Thanks so much!!! I spent hours viewing the Boards to find similar Breakaway Dailies (with no real success). Our trip in 7/19/15-7 Days Bermuda so theses are perfect!

Any other docs that you found useful... as I have been an 'RCLer' up to this point.

No, sorry I do not have those pages, as another CC member originally posted these dailies. If you are unfamiliar with NCL, I will tell you that you can use the "easy walk-off" method to disembark, as long as you are physically able to haul your own luggage. You can get off the ship at any time during disembarkation, and avoid the hassle of locating your luggage. Plus, you don't have to put out your luggage on the last night for it to be taken. My boyfriend and I have found this to be a very convenient option.

A lot of stuff has changed on NCL over the past year or so (and, it seems, in the past few weeks!). This site has updated their MDR menu photos recently http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-breakaway-menus.html so you might find it useful.

You sail the week before I do...keep the ship nice for me ;)

We will be on the same sailing and I can't wait to go! The menus really look amazing, if there's any problem it's too many choices and I'm going to have to lose 10 pounds before I go just to break even by the end of the cruise!

Hey bangzoom687,

Is that you from the 'July 19, 2015 to Bermuda...the Eat, Drink and be Merry cruise!' thread?

What's up with the 'Meet & Mingle'? Do they normally have them or just sometimes... as it appears no one wants to organize (...and I am just a newbie)

Hi! Yes, I started the Eat, Drink and be Merry Cruise thread. :)

On my last two NCL cruises, someone from the roll call organized a meet & mingle by contacting NCL. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to take on the responsibility of organizing one, or I would.