Price Protection Approval in Less than FIVE Minutes!?!

I don't know if this is the norm nowadays, but I'm so blown away, I had to post this!

I submitted my price protection form at 7:14 PM - today - and got an email approval at 7:17 PM. SERIOUSLY?! I've submitted many price protection forms to Carnival and they have ranged anywhere from 2 to 10 (impatiently awaited) days. But, 3 minutes? lol

Sorry, I'm easily amused. And I just saved a ton of money - win/win. :D

Where are you going that's getting price drops and how far out? We have an Alaska trip in June and our category has sold out. Also have a Eastern Caribbean in March 2016.

I go on Carnival's site daily to check. People have different methods, but I think doing a mock booking is the most accurate way - then you can take a screen shot just in case there are any discrepancies. I always leave the booking page open on my phone's Internet browser; I can refresh the page at my leisure and basically know instantly if there is a drop in price.

If your category is sold out, you may be out of luck (unless there is a comparable category - which does happen sometimes). You can't get a price reduction if there is no category to compare it to.

Good luck!

Just applied for another price drop. Only $20 off because of the Go Sale, but money is money. :)

I wish I could use the BL category for my 8C. That would really help ;)

Heck yeah! You're absolutely right - money is money. :D

Edited by michigancruiser0715