Show time change email from rccl

rocco329

Hi all,

Traveling with a group of 45 on the Allure in March. When shows were available to book, we all got on and booked our shows together right away. I got an email saying they moved my family into a different date and time for the ice show (one of my Favorites). We had already signed up for the headliner show from 8:15-9:15. They put us in the ice show at 9:30 on that same day. I tried moving headliner or ice show and they are booked or will put me in the same position of running from one to the other show. My whole group is probably in the same circumstance since they canceled the ice show we were booked in.

So my question is: is this even possible?? I thought you had to be in line 15-30 min ahead of the show? NO way would we make that.

And. Does anyone have any information on the headline show on allure for week of March 15th. So many of the people we are with have never cruised. I would hate for this to be such a cluster for them

We have never sailed where you had to reserve ahead of time, so this is new to us?

Thanks for your help

Linda A