Holiday/ Sept.12 sailing???? I hope.....

susu1024

Is there anyone else sailing from Mobile, Alabama on 9/12/05? Can you tell me if the cruise is even going to happen? Carnival is giving me the run around. Said wait until Wednesday and see if it will be leaving from Mobile. Well, if not where then? How will I make arrangements to get there on just 5 days notice? And will Carnival pay for my travel expenses if they do change the departure port? Susan W.

Hmmm, that is odd.. they announced a few days ago that cruises from Mobile would start again this weekend on the Holiday. You can see it yourself on the website... that might make you feel better. Good luck and have a great cruise!

have just been on the phone with friends on the holiday (i am an employee too!) and they are preparing to board guests tomorrow morning (saturday) at 9am!...out of mobile! that has been the plan for the last 2 days..hoping it happens! that may help to ease your mind a bit!

i will talk to those friends tomorrow, and will be able to update you better then! i will let you know if she sails on time!!!

becka

i'm sure you have heard the latest!

i have just gotten off the phone with some friends aboard the HOLIDAY! i am thrilled that carnival has decided to charter out the HO, SE, and EC!! the best decision to be made! the holiday is picking up guests today..sailing to costa maya and cozumel this week and it will be it's last regular cruise for 6 months!

as far as i can tell (from my friends info!) the ships will be inhabited by relief workers...all of the crew have been told they have to leave!! this is quite an issue aboard! the wait staff, stewards...most of them can possibly be transferred to other vessels to work...but the entertainment staff and many others will all have to find a way home...! this is a huge uprooting for most of these workers but in the name of national aid, and human kindness...it is worth it! my thoughts are with everyone...and i am currently the proudest employee out there! kudos to carnival and all their efforts!!!!

becka

social host

canada!

Archived