Celebrity Constellation- February 21st-26th, 2015 Trip Report

laurenfl15

First off so sorry for your loss. Thanks for a great review - I am very much like you describe yourself so I appreciated your point of view. We are boarding the Constellation tomorrow - can't wait and this has made me that much more excited!

Thanks for your very balanced review.

I have two words of advice for you. In order to not feel so blue when the cruise comes to an end and it's time to get off the ship, make sure you have another one booked! It helps to much to return to reality, even if your future cruise is 2 years away. Gives you something to look forward to.

And one other thing; since this cruise went by too quickly, next time book the Constellation 9 night sailing to the Virgin Islands. We're doing that one in February, 2016.

And third (I know I said just two words of advice...I lie! One of these days go on one of the Solstice class ships. They are awesome! (not that there's anything wrong with Connie, but Soltice just takes things up a notch).