Doing the Happy Dance!

skiladyldp

Looks like we are going on our third Oceania cruise- Amsterdam to Barcelona in Sept 2016. Let the planning begin!

Virginia

Congrats! I would love to do that itinerary...Barcelona is my second-favorite city in all of Europe (Siena beats it, but only by a hair).

Enjoy the planning! I'm like you...I like to book my cruises WAAAY ahead. That way I get to experience them for at least a full year. My husband insists that I enjoy the planning part at least as much as the actual cruising part! :D

Thanks for the comments everyone. We changed our cruise to, London to Copenhagen, August 2016. I got scared off by people telling me that week had a major international conference (IBC) and hotel prices would be limited and be much more. I will look doing that one another time.

Virginia

Thanks for the comments everyone. We changed our cruise to, London to Copenhagen, August 2016. I got scared off by people telling me that week had a major international conference (IBC) and hotel prices would be limited and be much more. I will look doing that one another time.

Virginia

That one sounds lovely too. Copenhagen is another gorgeous European city. Will you have time to stay there after the cruise?