Stingray City and Turtle Farm

Dork42775

My wife and i are looking into booking this excursion through Carnival but was wondering what perks you get with going with a Carnival approved company?

I know we will get our money refunded due to bad weather and not being able to tender. I also know you that we would not be left behind if something weird happened. What i was really wondering is do other people that book with a outside company get priority front of the line access to get off the ship even though they booked with a non Carnival excursion? I do not think they should but i have been told by oters that they do get special treatment.

What is the difference in cost?

We are getting ready to do this exact thing in three weeks. We've actually done both. Nativways is fantastic. Last time we were in Cayman, we did there Reef, Rays & Rum Point tour. It was Fabulous!

This time we have our son and my parents with us and I think we're just going to book through the ship. I don't want to be stressed about trying to get an early tender then be on time to meet for the tour. My Mom has some mobility issues and can't walk super long distances or stand in line waiting for long periods of time. I just think this will work best for us.

The savings on booking independently is only about $30. There is no priority tendering for those who book privately. So, not worth it for us this time.

Good luck!