Happy Hour Specials

danajjj

(This is not specifically for kenandlaura06, but directed at anyone who is interested in checking Happy Hour specials.)

Just a little reminder that these rates are almost exclusively for new bookings only. Please don't go find those rates and then expect them to be applied to an existing booking. They won't be. If your cruise has not gone into the penalty period (i.e., you haven't had to make your final payment yet), you could cancel and rebook, but you typically will not get the same cabin (once you cancel a booking, your cabin is released to inventory). Also, if the Happy Hour rate more than makes up for a penalty (e.g., you just made final payment so you have a $250 p/p penalty attached, but the HH special is $600 p/p less than you paid), then it makes sense to do it. You're still ahead (in my example) by $350 ($600 - $250).

beachchick

OK- now that I went through all the specials. I found one that matched ours. Its the caribbean fall specials 2005. It does not say '' new bookings only'' like the rest of them have. I booked directly with Royal Caribbean and have made the final payment. Now what do I do to get this??? What number do I call and who do I talk too??

Archived