Price Reduction OBC

angeleyez915

Last week I noticed that the price of our Spa Balcony was showing a reduced price when I checked on the fare viewer. I had already paid the balance in full even though it was before the Final pay date. I called and was told the difference would be applied as an OBC. I see the reduction applied when I look on the website for managing my booking but I am not seeing where the OBC is showing, I looked at the documents for printing and its not showing there either. Anyone have any idea where I can verify that the OBC is going to be applied?

I have found the best place to see obc is on our cruise documents. You can view them any time. When I see the obc I save the pdf to my computer in case there is an issue later on. The my billing part of the booking doesn't always reflect obc, but your documents should.

Thank you! I did call as it wasn't showing on my cruise documents. The gal I talked to said that she is seeing the OBC on my account but it just hasn't been moved to the OBC field for me to see it, I was assured that it will be there :)