Prepaid soda package and gratuities

Inishmore

I called NCL last week and prepaid our gratuities and purchased a soda package for the 4 of us in our family for a June 7 sailing on the Breakaway. When I look at our trip info on NCL's site I can see that the gratuities have been paid, but I can't figure out where to check to see if the soda package was credited as well. Does anyone know where to find this? Thanks in advance!:confused:

I called NCL last week and prepaid our gratuities and purchased a soda package for the 4 of us in our family for a June 7 sailing on the Breakaway. When I look at our trip info on NCL's site I can see that the gratuities have been paid, but I can't figure out where to check to see if the soda package was credited as well. Does anyone know where to find this? Thanks in advance!:confused:

I have never pre-paid for the soda package before, but if it is like the Dining package and the others then you should see the payment on your My NCL.

Login to your My NCL. View your Reservation. Click the Vacation Summary Tab. Go to the Payments section and expand it. You should see your cruise fair, and then a section that says "Gifts & More." In that section there should be an entry for each person and the amount of the soda package. It wont specifically say soda package, but you should recognize the price.

Hope this helps.

6&8

You should have received an amenity invoice listing the purchase and the names of those receiving the package, if it doesn't show I would give the toll free number a call to ensure everything went thru on their end, NCLs' computer system seems to be a bit overloaded lately and mistakes have been made, just takes a little due diligence on our, the passengers, part to ensure everything is in order